The horizontal wear-resistant slurry pump refers to a kind of machinery that increases the energy of the solid-liquid mixed medium through the action of centrifugal force (rotation of the impeller of the pump), and converts electrical energy into kinetic energy and potential energy of the medium. It is mainly applicable to industries such as mines, power plants, dredging, metallurgy, chemicals, building materials and petroleum.
The horizontal wear-resistant slurry pump adds a self-priming tank, so that the inlet of the slurry pump is connected to the bottom of the self-priming tank, and the top of the self-priming tank is connected to the suction pipe and the suction pool. Before the slurry pump is started, the self-priming tank will be filled with clean water or slurry. After starting, part of the liquid in the tank will be discharged. Because the self-priming tank is a closed container, the discharge of the slurry will form a certain vacuum. At this time Atmospheric pressure pumps the slurry in the slurry pool into the self-priming tank to form a circulation. At this time, it should be noted that the liquid level in the self-priming tank is higher than the suction port level of the slurry pump, which has achieved the purpose of providing slurry for the slurry pump. In order to ensure the normal and continuous operation of the slurry pump, the slurry in the slurry tank is emptied by using the up-suction function of the slurry pump.
1. This series of slurry pumps is a horizontal type with double casing structure. The pump casing and pump cover are equipped with metal linings. The linings can be used until worn out without replacement, prolonging the maintenance cycle and reducing operating costs.
2. The direction of the outlet can be rotated and installed at eight angles.
3. The bearing assembly adopts a circular structure, which is convenient for adjusting the gap between the impeller and the front guard plate, and can be disassembled as a whole during maintenance. Bearings are lubricated with grease.
4. The shaft seal types include packing seal, impeller seal and mechanical seal.
5. Wide performance range, good cavitation performance and high efficiency. Multi-stage series technology can be used to meet long-distance transportation.
6. The transmission methods include V-shaped V-belt transmission, elastic coupling transmission, gear reduction box transmission, hydraulic coupling transmission, frequency conversion drive device, thyristor speed regulation, etc. Among them, the V-shaped V-belt drive includes CL, CV, CR, ZL, ZV, and ZR drives.
7. A variety of metal materials are available for the flow-passing parts, and the depth is increased.
8. Adopt multiple speeds and multiple variants.